Saturday, October 1, 2016

Myth and Land Unit Nukes

For the mean time since I am still too busy to get these things together here is a pic of my condensed guide to making Myth units:
Explanation: The far left column is a list of all buildings to be maxed out in any Myth unit city ( besides Hydra, and maybe others not listed at the moment), and the second is the list of buildings that very depending on the nuke type. The rest should be pretty self explanatory.

Academy

This is a screen shot of my fully developed Manti-Nuke, this should probably be the same for all Myth nukes, and for regular nukes i would only take away meteorology, divine selection, and temple looting and add catapults, plus add  stone hail for Demo Nukes.
Now beyond how you get your buildings you probably want to get your academy research up to par with what you are doing, for now I am going to ask you to check some of the other guides till I get around to this, and maybe I will post some screen shots of mine also.

Update -- Here is a screne shot of my buildings for one of my myth nukes:

As you can see this is completely maxed out for whatever I will need in a conquest world (even WW ready).You could add 5 more Harbor levels and get CS + Conquest, or even take it down to 0, and  in a revolt world you may wont to go with a wall here also.

Units

Besides academy and buildings you want your units, just build as many as you can, it's not that hard.

Update -- I got 2000 units and 125 FT with ability to get 50 LS here are some screen shots of this:

As you can see I have 2875 military pop already, I have 650 Slingers, 600 hops, and 250 Horsemen, with 125 FT ships (I did this for the quest that asks this of you ), and 25 LS with space for 25 more and when I demo my senate I will have even more space.

I still have to get the warehouse up to 35 but this does not require any farm space so its all good and I can get even more by demolishing my Senate down to 10 or something, and I also plan to demolish the Barracks to 10, so that's a lot more farm space there as well.


Summery:

This guide can be used for all unit types just change over erines for ranged, harpy for blunt, and manti for sharp weapons.

5 comments:

Mahalya sree said...

I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
Interior Decorators in Chennai

Mahalya sree said...

Someone essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Fantastic job!
Restaurant Interior Designers in Chennai
Turnkey Interiors in Chennai
Corporate Office Interiors in Chennai

sindhu said...

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now..
Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

Nicholas said...

I am glad to see my work is inspiring others, thanks sindhu, and good luck with your blog.

Nicholas said...

Thanks Mahalya, I take great pride in my site and it is alway good when someone gives recognition.